For Innovative & Exceptional Arts Archive
Akive is a non-profit on-line archiving project realized by the collaboration betweeen IT company Reflexion LTD., and professionals actively working in various fields of contemporary art. Akive aims to establish an extensive digital archive of Korean contemporary art, to map its history, current flow and trends. Akive's digital archive is interactive and accessible to everyone through its website. Akive aspires to contribute to the development and advancement of Korean contemporary art by providing accurate and current information through professional knowledge and up-to-date communications technology.
- Establish a systematic on-line archive composed of a portfolio consisting mainly of the modern artists that have come to prominence since the year 2000.
- Increase the utilization of professional information through a communications service that suits the digital environment and provides a channel for both the professional group and art fans.
- Provide a basic platform where Korean contemporary artists and exhibition spaces carry out on-line promotions.
- Contribute to globalizing the playing field of Korean contemporary artists through an archive that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Contribute to widening the stages for artists by utilizing a network of artists and other professionals in the art field and the web environment in an innovative manner.
Reflexion contents lab.
- Jaewook Jung | Producer
- CEO of Reflexion corp.B.F.A. in Art Direction, Pratt Institute Completed in Advanced Information Technology & Media Program, KAIST
- Eunju Lee Director
- Currently working as an independent curator. Worked as a curator of Keumsan Galley, Ungno Lee Museum and Brain Factory PhD. Candidate in History of Contemporary Art, Ewha Womans University M.A. in History of Contemporary Art, Ewha Womans University B.A. in Korean Language and Literature, Ewha Womans University
- Hongchul Byun | Development & Communication
- Currently working as an independent art consultant/advisor Worked for Gwangju Biennale, Gyenggido Ceramic Biennale, Media_City Seoul and Lawrence Geoffrey's Ltd. M.A. in Visual Arts Administration, New York University M.F.A. & B.F.A. in Sculpture, Seoul National University